Opening Up My Life_Creating A Life

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Dear reader,

Dear Reader, an INTRO perhaps would be in order, not having yet formally done one for you. I am white, female (anyone find that particularly enlightening?), Anglo Saxon (or so I believe, being Scandihoovian, of Danish and Swedish upline on the matriarchal side, and, so far, a loosely defined Heinz 57 on the patriarchal), married, (or so I assume -- with all those implications assigned to assuming, -- at least for myself, {not having in hand, nor seen anywhere I can think to look, evidence to decry it}), to a long invisible (other than to a very active, generally yet adoring, imagination, whose chatter often lends to "could that be him? is that guy tall enough?", aren't those swimmer's legs all bicycled up, huh, wouldn't you say?") rejecting, "Silent Son" type man, who admittedly didn't even like me, truth be told. [[I am going to do an aside here, dear reader, and since this is the first time I've let you know in advance, you may too shocked to avail yourself of the "head's up", but many of my conversations, written, verbal or imagined have come to be intentionally more for my own benefit than for the "other" who may be entangled in it -- ]] so . . . here goes: I just hung up the phone with my sister, saying to the effect, "I can't maintain a surface level conversation for all that long a time, with anyone, let alone someone I have a history with and love for, and that is why I am trying to get off the phone with you." Referencing again, my own benefit:
Ist Public Notice, of desiring to: Notice to Divorce
I felt to include that here as I would like to take the opportunity to suggest to Mr. Mystery L(ove), and here one might insert a nickname for one of the blond kids from the long ago Little Rascals TV show for kids who grew up in the 50's -- and had TV's, that could rhyme with Cream of Wheat, ~do I have that to any degree in proximity to any real conversation we've ever had?~ that, -- -- despite our (more than one) histories, and my continued love for you. . . , I am thinking every day of how I might accomplish Divorce by Notice [[could this be public enough for you?] if you don't hurry up and do it. I've given you 6+ years, already.]] Well, dear reader, I've exhausted myself for this round. By all counts, so far as I can tell, anyway, any readers I might have are all illusory, so who would there be to care should I sign off now? K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home