ALERT Im feeling litigious natured
ALERT: I’m feeling litigious natured this A. M., and I am truly on a hunt for just about anyone who would be so kind as to RESPOND (I beg U) to my pleas – please, please, let me know I am heard, allow me to know I yet have a voice with which to speak, please validate me with some kind of RETURN communiqué! And, … darn it all to Hades, (trying to avoid the Internet Police), would it hurt you so much? to pull out a dictionary, if you are at all unsure what I am saying? I AM: as determined as I have ever been in my life, to move forward, to progress, to find a way, to “present as” an adult, -- which to me NEEDS to be – finding a way TO -- consistently, and in every instance, have. . . and avail myself of. . . the freedom one might, (dare, I say) hope to TAKE FOR GRANTED, at least should one find oneself able (enough) bodied, and stable (enough) minded, AT LEAST, in the good ole USA? – PAY MY OWN WAY IN LIFE ! ! ! ! ! Yeah – and even if, as is the case – I AM WOMAN.
Are any of you out there? Well. . . . Let’s let that stand on its own for a moment as its own question. Now, then. As I was saying, are any of you out there contentious enough, -- Dr. or no, PhD. or no, ok, ok, J. D. (do you prefer, Esquire?) or no, friend or no, wasband or husby or no, offspring or no, relative or no, friend or no, reader or no -- to suggest I go back on Lithium, slip into the straightjacket, hop (as only arthritics can do) right up into the paddy wagon, vacation a while in a mental ward? Careful, now, because, let’s reason a moment together here. Can anyone say that has WORKED so far?
Time constrains me to end this post, for now. Should you be willing to post a comment, might I suggest you choose for yourself a pseudonym you could live with should you and your words (already public, once posted) appear in a book I might yet write? And, you can always post me an email with any details you’d like. I should like to thank you profusely in advance for your responding to me. Thank you. Thank you!
Are any of you out there? Well. . . . Let’s let that stand on its own for a moment as its own question. Now, then. As I was saying, are any of you out there contentious enough, -- Dr. or no, PhD. or no, ok, ok, J. D. (do you prefer, Esquire?) or no, friend or no, wasband or husby or no, offspring or no, relative or no, friend or no, reader or no -- to suggest I go back on Lithium, slip into the straightjacket, hop (as only arthritics can do) right up into the paddy wagon, vacation a while in a mental ward? Careful, now, because, let’s reason a moment together here. Can anyone say that has WORKED so far?
Time constrains me to end this post, for now. Should you be willing to post a comment, might I suggest you choose for yourself a pseudonym you could live with should you and your words (already public, once posted) appear in a book I might yet write? And, you can always post me an email with any details you’d like. I should like to thank you profusely in advance for your responding to me. Thank you. Thank you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home